Posted: Aug 18 2010, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Rep: none

Awards: None

http://tinasstore.webs.com/fundraiserpage.htm

Our first fur friend in need is Ella from New Hampshire. She's not connected with any rescue group. This is a friend of mine who often helps greyhounds and many many other animals from all over the country. This time, she needs our help.

http://www.giveforward.org/ella/ I'll be adding more information about Ella as time goes on. You can also find out about Angie Hoxie and Ella by searching on Facebook for her.

Ella was abandoned as a puppy at the local dump in Puerto Rico. She was just thrown out with the trash, left to fend for herself as a small puppy in the hot Puerto Rico sun. Luckily through divine intervention and the generosity of strangers she ended up in our arms here in New Hampshire.

Ella certainly had a rough start and unfortunately her life didn't get much easier in the years to come. When Ella was a puppy she broke her toes, the emergency vet set her cast wrong causing her to have a severe deformity in her foot. Now, years later the vet’s mistake has turned into severe arthritis in her paw and wrist. Because the bones in her wrist and paw are so small and badly damaged the only choice we have to end her pain is to amputate her leg.

Ella has already been through surgery on both of her hips and both of her knees. She recovered fully from those surgeries but now because of this injury she is still in severe pain.

Ella needs to have her leg amputated within the next couple of weeks and we are in desperate need to raise the funds to cover Ella’s medical expenses.

Please help Ella receive a much needed surgery. Read Ella’s story at www.giveforward.org/Ella

Fundraisers for Ella

Help Ella Benefit & Dog Wash

August 20th 6pm -8pm

Club Canine -Portsmouth, NH

PMEmail Poster
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Aug 18 2010, 12:46 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

Awards: 1

:handclap:
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Beryl
 Posted: Aug 18 2010, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: 1

let me know what I can do to help
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Greyhound Auctions | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll