» LOST - Mt. Sterling, Ohio areaFOUND, Lost during GUR to GAO
McFarland_Pack
 Posted: Feb 20 2011, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Rep: none

Awards: None

Anyone in this area who can help find this poor boy, please do! He was on his way to us (Greyhound Adoption of Ohio) from a woman who found this unaltered male racer a few weeks ago. He has tattoos but we have not had a chance to read them but it seems that he is 3 years old (this is what the woman who found him could read but she wasn't sure). Below is the email we received from one of our families in Columbus who was supposed to pick him up for the last leg of his journey to GAO.

Wanted to give you the latest information I have on Speckles. Apparently Cheryl's ex husband let the dog out today without a leash because he was whining and he hasn't returned. Cheryl is going to be spending the night there looking for the dog to return. She was going out driving looking for him when we spoke about 6:00. I asked if she wanted help but she didn't. So... If I hear any more, I'll let you know. She did say if Speckles did come back she was putting him into her truck and bringing him to me. So, guess we will just have to wait and see.

We sent an email to find out where the dog went missing and this is the return email we got.

I believe Cheryl said he is between Mt. Sterling and Washington Court House. She called him Speckles because he is white with black speckles. Larger spot around him rump and maybe back area. She was very upset last evening when she called me about this. The dog is fearful of men, but sounds as though he is resourceful as he made a bed out of straw before she got him to come to her. Cheryl did say she will call me if she can find him again and bring him directly to me. SO say a prayer everyone that this happens soon. Thanks for every ones help.

If you can help finding this poor boy please email Kathy at Greykatf2@aol.com
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
^
2NOFLEAS
 Posted: Feb 20 2011, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 38

Awards: None

I just spoke to Cheryl here is the location the dog was lost MAP According to what she told me..... she thought someone had let him off leash - but found out that he had jumped the fence. There are no groups in the area ....... and she does not have any help on site. I've made some suggestions.... but she needs help on site. She also seemed concerned that if/when the dog is found again that she might not be able to reconnect with GAO to get him to a forever home - so she is asking that ANY GROUP please post here if they can help in anyway now and if he is found and someone will get the information back to her. She does not have internet service and can not get on line.
I received a call from someone who picked him up. I'm getting him
tonight

Julie
Cogr
CENTRAL OHIO GREYHOUND RESCUE

THANK YOU ANGELS!!!
PMEmail Poster
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Feb 22 2011, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: 1

Glad they got him. Good luck pup on a new home.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Beryl
 Posted: Feb 22 2011, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: 1

:cheer: :cheer:
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Greyhound Alerts | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll