Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Sorry, guests cant view the shoutbox!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Sideline Pass schooling official!!!
Hilda
 Posted: Apr 10 2013, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 1

:blkgrey:
Jay sent me an email yesterday, Passy officially schools in the morning/afternoon. Racing doesn't start at Southland until 6:30pm so it could be either early in the morning or afternoon before racing. Either way, Jay will be there & he's going to email me & let me know how he does. I'm so stoked.
Keep him in your prayers for a safe race. This will be his first one running with 7 other dogs. They've been really impressed with him so far...and his littermates have been doing really good in Florida. Just Left and Clint's Joe.
Onside Kick is his sister, I believe Jay owns her also, but I'm only pre-adopting Pass and Lacky Lee will be racing at Southland.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Apr 11 2013, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

awesome
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Hilda
 Posted: Apr 13 2013, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

What a week, water leak, car problem, schooling postponed on Thursday so he schooled yesterday. I had to go get my car, so I couldn't get there.
But bless his heart, he came out of the #2 box and stopped to see what was taking the #4 dog so long to come out. I love to watch those puppies run, they are all over each other & haven't figured it out yet.
So Pass came in 8th. His sister Onside Kick came in 5th in her race. Once Pass saw the other dogs running, then he tried to catch up. I told Jay he came out of the box & realized he hadn't studied for this one (schooling...get it).
So Monday afternoon they'll school again.

Schooling doesn't take as long as regular racing. I was expecting Jay to call me on Monday at about 3:00. Instead he called about 1:30...Pass came out of the box & in the escape got bumped around & then on the back stretch he got to going so fast he bumped into someone. Needless to say I think he came in last again. He's probably alittle frustrated, but he's learning to control himself & find ways to get thru the crowd.
I wish they showed the replays, but they don't. Dang it. So Pass will school again on Monday.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Apr 20 2013, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Schooling races are fast.
^
Hilda
 Posted: Apr 22 2013, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/snowy8/sidelinepass42213school.jpg)

Look who schooled again today!!! He's making some improvement. Jay said he raced smart today. The #8 dog, pictured with him, gave him alittle shove just before the escape turn & Pass was in last, but coming out of the escape, he went to the rail & caught up to 4th. Not bad for his 2nd time. He's slowly coming along.
He's the #7
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Apr 23 2013, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

:handclap:
^
Hilda
 Posted: Apr 23 2013, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

I checked TrackInfo, they say he got up to 5th and then finished 8th. I just looked up Thurles' record, he schooled at least twice before he went official. Uh both were first, but hey....that's different. h e he he
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Apr 24 2013, 01:36 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

I think Paisley made it after her 2nd schooling.
^
Hilda
 Posted: May 4 2013, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

They're going to take him off for about a month & just school him in the mornings. Don't want to "beat his head in" racing with some dogs that came back from just no interest, but with experience....which is okay with me. I sometimes think 18 months is just too young to put them out there. Then as soon as they win a schooling, they throw them in with maidens who run all over the place....so both Jay & I are happy. He's going to visit him this weekend.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: May 14 2013, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Give it time.
^
Hilda
 Posted: May 21 2013, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Okay here's the latest, he has skipped town & moved to Orlando Florida. He schooled last week, and this is how he & his sibs finished, Pass, Kick & Lee. Yep, bless his heart he officially races on Thursday May 23rd which would've been my daddy's 95th birthday. So set your VK's for Sideline Pass, Onside Kick & Lacky Lee. Just Left & Joe's Clint or Clint's Joe I can't remember are all sibs. :blkgrey:
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: May 22 2013, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (Pipi5 @ May 21 2013, 06:52 PM)
Okay here's the latest, he has skipped town & moved to Orlando Florida. He schooled last week, and this is how he & his sibs finished, Pass, Kick & Lee. Yep, bless his heart he officially races on Thursday May 23rd which would've been my daddy's 95th birthday. So set your VK's for Sideline Pass, Onside Kick & Lacky Lee. Just Left & Joe's Clint or Clint's Joe I can't remember are all sibs.  :blkgrey:

^
dad2paisley
 Posted: May 22 2013, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (Pipi5 @ Apr 22 2013, 06:46 PM)
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/snowy8/sidelinepass42213school.jpg)

Look who schooled again today!!! He's making some improvement. Jay said he raced smart today. The #8 dog, pictured with him, gave him alittle shove just before the escape turn & Pass was in last, but coming out of the escape, he went to the rail & caught up to 4th. Not bad for his 2nd time. He's slowly coming along.
He's the #7

great pic
^
Hilda
 Posted: May 25 2013, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/snowy8/Pass52313firstrace.jpg)

First official race in Sanford Orlando. He did quite well for a Juvie. Good break, he backs up in the box & then burst out...I could tell he was excited, but not as excited as the 6th dog, she was digging at the box.
Did good into the escape & actually had to jump over & dart around other dogs because they weren't going fast enough. Got free on the back stretch & he scampers like Ethan did as a puppy. Came in a nice 6th...very pleased for first race.
Some of the other dogs had raced several times before & the #6 dog had won her Maiden & this race...they predicted she would win. She reminds me of Shanett. :blkgrey:
And I just noticed he races again Monday!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: May 26 2013, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Sideline Pass | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll