» Amputation for my greyhound Annie
Tiffany Smith
 Posted: Oct 2 2010, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

http://nothernann.chipin.com/annie-my-three-legged-greyhound

Thanks to the folks who suggested I build this chip-in page for Annie.

In August my 6 year old greyhound fell on my kitchen floor and broke her leg. The break was so severe we had to have her leg amputated. The surgery was perfomed at the U of Penn vet clinic. Annie was there for nearly a week. After she came home she was on 8 meds including pain killers, antibiotics, stomach meds. I was desperate to save her life and get her out of pain so I took out a credit card for the surgery. The bill totaled $6500...

I took out a Care Credit Card (with crazy interest) to get the surgery done. Needless to say I was desperate. Quite frankly I was and am not in a position to take on such a bill. However I wasn't in the position to put my beautiful 6 year old greyhound to sleep. If you guys would look at my link and possibly pass it on I would be so thankful. My hope had been if I could move to Florida and sell my house here, I could use part of the money to help with the bill. My Realtor just told me with the housing market being so bad I am never going to get what my house is worth Anyway here is the link if you could help out and/or pass if forward.

http://nothernann.chipin.com/annie-my-three-legged-greyhound
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Oct 4 2010, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

Awards: 1

We hope EG members can help.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
2NOFLEAS
 Posted: Oct 20 2010, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Rep: none

Awards: None

also check out handicappedpets.com They have a good forum and lots of advice, items, ideas, etc.

I know what you're going through. We just lost our cofax in July after an amp for OS. It's so hard to watch them hurt.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll