Hilda
 Posted: Apr 10 2011, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 1

Well Cheryl came by this morning & got Qizzme, she left out with Flat Top & Huey...they WERE going to St Louis to Rescue Racers, but Cheryl's SUV overheated so she stopped in W Memphis & called greyhound trainer Robert Thorne. He came to her rescue along with his son, they put some Stop Leak in her radiator & she came back home. Radiator seems okay now but is going to the shop tomorrow.
In the meantime, Cheryl & Vicki are going to Abilene on Friday to pick up 3 pups headed to Southland, and so she's going to drop the 3 adoptees off at Rescue Racers on Friday.
Maywood Foster in the meantime is not sure what to think. He watched Cheryl leave out the window, then whimpered & paced. He finally settled down. We don't think he's missing Qizzme, we think he's mad because she got to go for a ride & he didn't.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Apr 10 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

Good luck pups.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Hilda
 Posted: Apr 10 2011, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

RR is a pretty good group. They foster theirs first, which I think is a good idea because the pups get a taste of home life first. Like Qizzme & Maywood both are ready to go to homes. They've passed the floors, cats, windows, beds. Qizzme is a superb house broken greyhound. Maywood marked the mop one day, but since then has not had any episodes in the house.
Qizzme is going to a foster home with intent to keep. I'm excited about that. She is a sweet heart & is very loving. She sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed. I think she likes the coolness of the floors. Both are great in the crates too.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Apr 10 2011, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

awesome
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll