2NOFLEAS
 Posted: Aug 3 2010, 06:34 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Rep: none

Awards: None

Cofax is on the GreyhoundGang's Loved Hound for August page. http://www.greyhoundgang.org/lovedhoundaug.php This was donated by a special quiet angel friend.
I wanted to give others from Cofax's family of friends to be able to send the angels a message, they weren't able to go with the page but I didn't want to leave them out either. So here they are. She was truely, everyone's greyhound friend.

Beryl: Cofax was an inspiration to all who knew her or met her through e-mails. She seems so human the way Tina talked about her especially when I sent the donation items for the auction for Fancy and there she was in the box checking everything out. Run free sweetheart you will always be loved

Mary: Cofax had this quality that came shining through all her photographs that was just irresistible. She made you smile, laugh and just feel the joy that she grabbed from every day in her life. She will be missed by all those people who had their lives touched by her sweet soul.

Jan: Although I knew her only a relatively short time, Cofax has made an impact on my life. Never give in, never give up.

Claudia: I am so sorry I never got the chance to meet her! But one day...

Lisa: I will always hold a special place in my heart for Cofax. Remembering the day I met her, will always be a special memory I hold. When her mom introduced us, she came right to me as if she knew me forever, and I will always remember the "play date" we had. I always enjoyed hearing stories of things she would do, and I especially looked forward to the many pictures I would receive of her. Cofax was a special girl who touched many hearts, and will always hold a special heart in my heart. Run free Miss Cofax, you will forever be in my heart.

Kim: “The courage that both Cofax and Tina showed throughout this journey has cemented the knowledge that no matter what, love will conquer all. I wish I could have met Cofax, but I hope someday, I will. God has certainly received a sweet and loving hound into His arms and will keep her in his heart until Tina and Bob can one day be reunited with their beautiful and brave girl.”

PMEmail Poster
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Aug 3 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: 1

hugz
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Beryl
 Posted: Aug 3 2010, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

I still have not read her tribute and everytime I start I have to go find a plumber hugz
PM
^
Hilda
 Posted: Aug 5 2010, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

hugz
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
Beryl
 Posted: Aug 5 2010, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

I finally got through reading the tribute to Cofax and it was beautiful. I had read some other stories that Tina wrote and the just tugged at my heart
PM
^
allforgreys
 Posted: Aug 5 2010, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 17

Awards: None

beautiful
PM
^
Beryl
 Posted: Aug 9 2010, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Tina has some greyt pics of Cofax I do hope she will post some
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Rainbow Bridge | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll