» Hello, I'm Back!
inquisitive snoop
 Posted: Aug 31 2010, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

Rep: none

Awards: None

Some of you may remember me, most of you are new. I was originally a member back in 2007 but don't have that much time on the computer. Decided to check out the site today and to my surprise the entire format has changed. Tom, nice job, I really like it but didn't like the fact that you deleted me from the list of members - Snoopy is gonna come and get you and lick you to death. :nana:

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I'm located in New York, am owned by 2 Greyhounds (Hannah and Hubbard), 5 Whippets (Snoopy, Max, and the triplets Bonnie, Clyde and Phoenix (siblings)), 1 German Shep (Fluffy - stop laughing) and a white cat (Pookie). They all know that Poopie is not a bunnie and that he is their cat so hands off. All but Snoopy are rescues, including the triplets.

Right now I don't have a computer at home - it decided to fry when I went to do my taxes back in April so my time here is limited.

That's about it for now. I look forward to spending more time here and getting to you all. Beryl, I've been checking out the arcade, don't you ever sleep????????

Diane a/k/a Inquisitive Snoop

PM
^
Beryl
 Posted: Aug 31 2010, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: 1

Snoop
you were not delted the old EG is no more it got wiped out. This is all new. Everyone one here had to re register and a lot of items, etc was lost. D2P can give you more information
PM
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Aug 31 2010, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

:wc1:

Yes, the old EG got wiped out. The host server EG was on got shut down. We didn't even know it, till I searched and found out what happened.

So, all the members, posts,etc on the old forum are gone. Had to start over. If you know any of those EG members let em know we are still here, just a new link and place.

Glad to have you back.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
inquisitive snoop
 Posted: Sep 1 2010, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 46

Awards: None

Ah so, that explains why the old IP address I had in my work computer didn't work. And here I thought you didn'd love me any more :confetti: Guess I'll have to go back and play all those games again and give Beryl some competition.
I have a new computer at home but it's still in the box -- been too darn hot to do physical labor - but once it's hooked up I'll be here more frequently.

Thanks for the welcome back from both of you. I really missed lurking and playing in the arcade.

Diane
PM
^
Beryl
 Posted: Sep 1 2010, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

Diane
We missed you too

I know what you mean by being too hot, I have orders to do and it is too hot to even look at fleece
:tofunny: :tofunny:

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Introduce Yourself | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll