Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Sorry, guests cant view the shoutbox!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Gryffin Designs, back in the saddle again ...
 Posted: Sep 20 2010, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Rep: none

Awards: None

After an almost two year break, Gryffin Designs is back in business. I spent most of 2009 fighting breast cancer, and then moved cross country where I now have a home and studio in Maryland. I've started a new series of greyhound artwork, this time working in fabric. I'm making original quilted wallhangings and purses in time to vend at Greyhounds Reach the Beach in Dewey Beach, Delaware. I still have my artwork available at my cafepress store, and have a new section for some of my new fiber arts. I hope y'all like them!!!

"All That Jazz" - fiber, 24" x 27.5"

"Tribal" - fiber (in progress)

Small purse

I hope to see some of you at Dewey ... I'm at the Sea Esta III in room 205.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
 Posted: Sep 20 2010, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Rep: none

Awards: None

Hi Karen..... welcome back. I'm so glad you're able to beat the monster.
I'm going to a dinner this week with my sister in law here in Hamburg, NY - she's a survivor too, as too my mother-in-law.

Anyway...... when you get a chance would love to connect with you regarding our new store we'll be hosting some fundraisers very soon and we'll be looking for vendors that would like to list their items to donate 100% or a portion of their sales. You can email me at for more information. I started this shop to try to cut down on overhead costs for everyone - so more of the funds goes to helping rather than to pay off fees.

Best wishes in all you do.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Greyhound Shopping Mall | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll