Beryl
 Posted: Oct 4 2010, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: 1

I had some concrete work done on my porch, steps and a slab in the back of the house

After this work was completed water is leaking into my basement from both areas, steps are not uniform and now look as if they are pulling away from the house

One area of the leak it is dripping on a light fixture, also I found out that there should of been a steel plate put in for the porch. None of this work was leveled out that is why it is sloping to the house. Also a shovel was taken out of my yard, a downspout was bent in half for no reason, plywood was taken out of my basement without my permission and another piece of plywood is ruined for the water dripping on it. They never removed the debis or removed the extra chunks of concrete from the back of the house and the slab in the back should of had a step that they never put in.

I have reported him to BBB (had 8 complaints against him) Attorney General Office and Investagative Reports. He has not responded to anyone yet.

Have any ideas

Oh $4,600 for the porch and steps and $1000 for the slab in back of the house to correct his bad work.
PM
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Oct 4 2010, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

I have them come back and re-do it or sue them. That stinks.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Beryl
 Posted: Oct 4 2010, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

he has not responded to anyone from BBB to the Attorney General's Office so I will be suing him but I need the paper work from the contractor that is going to fix up his mess
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | All Other Stuff | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll