» I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!, Puppies!
rycezmom
 Posted: Nov 3 2010, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Rep: none

Awards: None

I know that you will understand my excitement Tom. I am axiously awaiting the birth of Grandy and Dales puppies due in a week or so because one of them will be my FTH baby! It makes my heart laugh to think about it!!!! Now if they could just hurryitup!

Tom? Does this mean Janet will be my mother in law??
PM
^
Hilda
 Posted: Nov 3 2010, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 1

Okay why do I have chill bumps from reading this, but when someone told me 3 girls at church were all expecting babies I was like....ok. he he he
This is so cool. We need to have a count down from you Leslie everyday. Are you anywhere near them, will you get pictures? You know we love pictures.
You can name your puppy after me if you want to. Actually Hilda is used on alot of greyhound names. :nana:
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
rycezmom
 Posted: Nov 3 2010, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 10

Awards: None

Trust that Mama Caffie is keeping us updated. Puppies due in a week or so. You KNOW that there will be pictures! Miami is far away from JAX - but not too far! How do I wait..... wait for them to be born, wait for them to be weaned, wait for them to grow up a little, wait for them to start training, wait for them to go to track school, wait for them to race, wait for them to win and win and win, wait, wait, and wait some more. I WANT MY PUPPY NOW!!!!!!
PM
^
Hilda
 Posted: Nov 5 2010, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

I know what you mean. It's been exactly 2 years since I met Ethan & I just fell in love with him. Then I'd get a note saying he was on the farm, then he's gone to Cathie's to school, she kept me up to date & made sure he had his new collar on when he moved to Iowa. She's a good mommy.
She made sure I got pictures of him too. Then when he moved, Erin made sure I got updates & pictures.
Now he's moved to Bluffs Run & I don't know what's going on. Waaahhh.....
that's what's good though about us having the grown up pups here, they keep your mind off of your puppy.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Nov 5 2010, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's a very exciting time. I know how you feel. It's also cool to watch them grow up, watch their career and then adopt them.

:cheer:
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Greyhound Stuff!! | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll