Hilda
 Posted: Nov 10 2010, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 1

I'm sure we've all had an elderly dog in our lives, us greyhound mommies/daddies all know its going to happen.
Well Gabby who is 13 & 7 months is getting more & more frail, but not so much that she can't climb on my bed or on the futon or follow all the pups outside. When Smiley teases her, she lunges at him, snapping her 4 teeth.
Without going into alot of details, she slipped on the floor tonight while I was fixing their dinner & lets just say hers was delayed while I washed her bootie off.....in front of the others. Once I rinsed her off & then dried her with a fresh towel....she laid down & pouted. I love that girl. Then to add salt to the wound, I took her picture. he he he
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/snowy8/gabby1110.jpg)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
TheBigBoys
 Posted: Nov 11 2010, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 58

Rep: none

Awards: None

Oh Gabby you are beautiful, there is something so very special about the senior pups, it's almost like they know they earned their AARP card so don't mess with them :D
PM
^
Hilda
 Posted: Nov 14 2010, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

I was sitting here at the computer earlier & she came over & shivered. So I jumped up & got her a Beryl coat. Her favorit is the pinkish one with butterflies on it although Banker likes that one the best too. Anyway I put it on her & then got everyone's food ready...I looked over later & she's stretched out asleep on the futon....oh wait, she's watching me. But she's warm. Beryl makes those coats with love, and its just the right weight of material that it keeps their body heat in. Mine wear them all day long & at night too. Banker loves them because they deflect the static in the air during thunderstorms. I called them their little house coats or when it rains, its their thundercoats. hugz
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
Beryl
 Posted: Nov 14 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

I still have to send Banker a man coat
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll