dad2paisley
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

Awards: 1

Do your greyhounds play musical couches. Ours do it all day and they also pretend to have to go outside just so the other dog would get up.

:D
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Hilda
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Ohmygosh yes!!! Or they run to the window & bark so the others will get up & see what they are barking about.
Jack & Smiley do this; Gabby will get up about 2:30 to go outside, usually Jack/Smiley & Gabby are on the bed with me. Jack will get up everytime & get in my spot. Now as humans, on a queen size bed, we all know that "our" spot is only about 5 feet long, 12 inches thick...so how can a 65/70 lb greyhound fit there? Well he turns that 5x12 space across the bed, so now 2 male greyhounds are laying on that spot. Beats all I've ever seen. So what does the human do? She goes back in the kitchen & gets the treat bucket out of the cabinet. After giving out treats at 2:30am, she races back to bed & hopes to get her primary spot. Good luck with that. :muhaha:
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
Beryl
 Posted: Nov 20 2010, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

They don't play musical couches but musical beds. The will bark or get up in a hurry so the other will follow - smart buggers they are

My nuts if they hear a car/truck they think it is coming to our house and run from the back of the house to the front waiting for company.
PM
^
TheBigBoys
 Posted: Nov 23 2010, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 58

Awards: None

That is to funny, only one of my guys gets on the sofa so there usually is no issue there, but both of them act like they want to go out because they usually get a treat when they come, it's all a scam :D
PM
^
Beryl
 Posted: Nov 23 2010, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

no treats for going out but they get a treat after meals (a people cracker) and when I come home if they have behaved
PM
^
2NOFLEAS
 Posted: Nov 25 2010, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 38

Awards: None

ReRun used to do the fake out with me! He's wake me up in the middle of the night saying that he has to go.... really bad....... I get my coat on and turn around - and where's ReRun....... on my pillow with the covers tucked around him. Now who's gonna argue with a 111lb greyhound at 2am with his human Dad snoring away on the other side of the bed! Thank goodness for sofas (even if it's a dog sofa bed!)
PMEmail Poster
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Nov 27 2010, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (2NOFLEAS @ Nov 25 2010, 04:59 PM)
ReRun used to do the fake out with me! He's wake me up in the middle of the night saying that he has to go.... really bad....... I get my coat on and turn around - and where's ReRun....... on my pillow with the covers tucked around him. Now who's gonna argue with a 111lb greyhound at 2am with his human Dad snoring away on the other side of the bed! Thank goodness for sofas (even if it's a dog sofa bed!)

I feel for you. Our Lincoln around 4am will come in the bedroom crying a sad cry. See, Bear has all the bed. So, of course I guess he gotta go out. We'll he does and of course Bear has to follow him,but then when he comes in, he steals Bear's spot. hee hee
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll