TheBigBoys
 Posted: Dec 2 2010, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

Rep: none

Awards: None

Just wondering if anyone has to actually wake their greys up in the morning, I swear my guys would sleep till noon if I didn't get them up to go out. The two of them are all snuggled up in their beds and blankets, If they could they would get me to serve them breakfast in bed :rofl:
PM
^
Beryl
 Posted: Dec 2 2010, 04:10 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

Member No.: 7

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: 1

mine will get up when I do but yes they would love breakfast in bed. Penske does eat his meals under the diningroom table where there is a bed
PM
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Dec 2 2010, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Bear will get me up around 5am and of course Bear has to follow. The girls like sleeping in to 6:30am when I get up.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Beryl
 Posted: Dec 2 2010, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Hooked

they don't wake me up well except when EZ has a seizure which I am up in an insant and if he is hitting anything that makes noise they will be barking downstairs. Only EZ sleeps in the bedroom with me but he is not allowed on the bed - he has had three seizures while on the bed and fallen out of the bed 1) between the bed and the dresser in a goofy position, 2) out of the bottom of the bed and knocked a keeper over 3) out of the side of the bed upside down and ripped the wires out of the computer with his thrashing
PM
^
Hilda
 Posted: Dec 5 2010, 12:09 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Pipi will wake me up at 615 if I haven't already gotten up, she thinks I will be late for work. Even on the weekends.
The others, like Smiley will keep right on sleeping. Smiley has gotten better about not waking me up at 3am to go outside.
We're in the high 30's right now, so I'm wondering if he'll be waking me up to go outside in the colder weather. :bitchilly:
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
Beryl
 Posted: Dec 5 2010, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Hooked

Mr. EZ was thinking about sleeping in this am but got up when I went downstairs, Hershey was still curled up on the chair. In the 20's here so they did not stay outside too long
PM
^
TheBigBoys
 Posted: Dec 5 2010, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 58

Awards: None

It was pretty cold here this morning, my boys slept in. They were so snug and cozy I knew they would not be getting up early :D
PM
^
Beryl
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Hooked

My Hooligans got up with me and braved the windy 19 degree weather. Me have to go to work and looks like the wind blew the snow off of our street hope they all are good. I do not drive in bad weather my health and safety is more important than 3 1/2 hrs
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll