4greyhounds
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Rep: none

Awards: None

Please if everyone can say a prayer for a co worker and dear friend. His wife came home tonight and found him unconscious on the floor. They shocked him 7-times and he never came around, they have him in emergency heart Surgery. He has 2 daughters one is only 12 and the other one is graduating this year. He just got a transfer at work to Texas to live closer to his in laws, to help take care of them as they are very ill. He was to start the new job on January the 5th.
We just had lunch together today and we were planning a get together to say goodbye. A life can be taken so quick, hug your hounds.
Very sad and only 5-days till Christmas. Please if you can a prayer or good thought would be appreciated.

Update: the neurologist came in today and tried to get a response from him and she shined a light into his eyes. She says usually if there is any type of brain wave they will see a Fitch, there was no movement. The very bad part is he is from Canada and he had a daughter and son from his previous marriage and they are trying to get here to see their dad, and the daughters was just here and from the way I understand it you can only be here 6 months at a time and she is having a hard time getting to come back. Please continue the good thoughts and prayers this is just so SAD.... :( I am off work until Monday and we are going to the in laws in Ft. Myers, I pray nothing happens while I am gone.... His wife is doing Awful but we have been taking turns at the hospital we don't want to over burden but have someone there for her. The first 24-48 hours is critical.
PMEmail Poster
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Dec 22 2010, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: 1

Sending good thoughts
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
TheBigBoys
 Posted: Dec 23 2010, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

Awards: None

Sending many prayers and positive thoughts for your friend.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | All Other Stuff | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll