Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Sorry, guests cant view the shoutbox!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Do you have a Virtual Kennel? Post it here.
Hilda
 Posted: Jan 12 2011, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 1

Here's my listing for today's races. I have favorites racing everywhere, not just Southland. Post your VK entries here & then later, post your results.
Kt's Thurles, Southland, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 4, post #8. Future momma's boy
Ugo Lagniappe, Southland, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 6, post #8.
Constant Boogie, Southland, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 7, post #5.
Kl's Chino, Southland, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 9, post #6.
Cu Puddlejumper, Southland, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 12, post #8.
Stolichnaya Gold, Southland, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 17, post #4. My friend Cheryl's pup
Blackjack Mongo, Derby Lane, 01/12/2011, Afternoon, race 8, post #2.
Oh oh if you have pictures, that'll be great too.

Well....Thurles you looked good. he he he I always tell him he looked great out there running & that I love him very much.
Coming out of the #8 box is a difficult task, coming down the front stretch he didn't really get on the rail but he was in 3rd place, in the escape turn he got bumped wide & went into 4th. Then he just tagged along. Taking his time. As a veteran of nearly 200 races, I think he's ready for his couch.
He ended up in 5th place, I think. Arkie took the camera off him so it looks like he was either 5th or 6th. Either way I still love him very much & there's always next time & if not...there's a couch & a big momma bed waiting on hims with a really cool looking collar. :blkgrey:
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
HoundIsle
 Posted: Jan 12 2011, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 34

Rep: none

Awards: None

Been watching a few pups,
"Flying Coal City ( out for awhile, injury)
"Where's Big Cash"
"Packin the Heat"

"Where's Big Cash"

Packin the Heat"

There is a litter finishing on the farm that I will watch when they get to a track. My favorite is "Stud", one F I N E looking brindle male, his look alike sister "Thief" and white & black brother "Top Hat". Then this morning I got to hand slip a cute little blue girl :D

Pat

PMEmail Poster
^
FastDogsOwnMe
 Posted: Jan 12 2011, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 66

You were tellin' me about Stud, I want to see his breeding!

I have a massive VK with half of Derby Lane in it :blkgrey:
PM
^
HoundIsle
 Posted: Jan 12 2011, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 34

I think "Studs & Links" is his registered name,,,,,,
PMEmail Poster
^
Hilda
 Posted: Jan 13 2011, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Member No.: 15

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 1

QUOTE (HoundIsle @ Jan 12 2011, 06:46 PM)
I think "Studs & Links" is his registered name,,,,,,

What I like about others posting their VK is then I get ideas of other dogs to watch. I don't just watch the dogs at Southland, a friend of mine is in with 21 other people on some BlackJack dogs...thus the 21....and so I watch them too. Then I have a pre-adopt in Iowa at Bluffs Run.
I love that they video the races & you can pull them up on Track Info so I can watch them when I get home at night.
I watched Thurles yesterday while I was working...do ya'll know how hard it is to not yell C'mon Son while everyone else is quietly working?
That's what I yell when I'm on the rail vs saying his name...I know he's focused but ya just never know when he might decide to answer me. he he he Wouldn't that be a hoot, Thurles crosses the finish line & then jumps down off the track & runs to his momma. Ed would kill me. he he he
January 22
Here's my list for today, I see that Silver Baron has been moved to Gulf, he's Thurles' 1/2 brother.
SILVER BARON, Gulf Greyhound, 01/22/2011, Afternoon, race 11, post #7.
Dnr Warp Speed, Southland, 01/22/2011, Afternoon, race 1, post #3.
Constant Boogie, Southland, 01/22/2011, Afternoon, race 13, post #4.
Stolichnaya Gold, Southland, 01/22/2011, Afternoon, race 16, post #1.
Ugo Lagniappe, Southland, 01/22/2011, Afternoon, race 18, post #3.
Cu Puddlejumper, Southland, 01/22/2011, Evening, race 2, post #2.
Kl's Chino, Southland, 01/22/2011, Evening, race 12, post #7.
Kt's Thurles, Southland, 01/22/2011, Evening, race 16, post #5.DNR Warp Speed is a son of WW Time Warp who was the daddy of my Mohician Dear. I've had some people ask me about dogs going to stud & do they ever get adopted out...WW Time Warp stood at stud until he died at 10 yrs old. I got an email from his owner when I inquired about him, and also to let him know that Dear had passed away, he assured me "Time" had a nice home & couch while he was at stud (in his home).
I asked Ed about Thurles standing at Stud & he said no, he wasn't going to breed him. I'm glad about that.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Racing News | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll