Posted: Jan 24 2011, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Grey Pup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Rep: none

Awards: None

Cross-posting:

Lost greyhound in Barrlesville, OK; please cross post! If found, please contact Race the Wind Greyhound Adoption, Inc. (316) 685-1709

Kathy Daily or contact me. This dog belongs to a gal in Wichita, who is in the hospital; a friend was caring for the dog, and she jumped the fence! Phone number on collar is outdated; her rabies tag info is current, but as said, owner is in the hospital. I'm sure vet will be notified tomorrow.

The missing dog belongs to Kris Baker here in Wichita. She's currently in the hospital, and Ginger went to stay with a friend of hers named Kara Larimore. Kara shuffles back and forth between Winfield and Bartlesville, and Thursday evening, about 5:30 p.m., Ginger sailed a fence and went roaming from Kara's house on Gapp Road which, if I heard correctly, is in southwest Bartlesville. I also wrote down "Circle Mountain," but now don't remember why - can't imagine that Bartlesville has a mountain! :-)

Here are the particulars on the dog: Seegold Ginger, red fawn female, approximately 57#, tatooes are 91D/98215, born 9-22-01. She's wearing a red collar; her name tag has Kris Baker's name, but an outdated phone number. I believe there's also a rabies tag on her, so there there should be a vet name and info, too.

Here's the information on Kara: Her phone number is 620-222-5488; her e-mail is spitfire12@cox.net. I just talked with her a short while ago, and she told me that contacting her through e-mail is sometimes more successful than the phone.

PMEmail Poster
^
dad2paisley
 Posted: Jan 24 2011, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rep: none

Awards: 1

Hope they find the pup soon.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Greyhound Alerts | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll